Follow our wedding portfolio on Pinterest!
We love seeing people join their lives together, regardless of age, ethnicity or sexual orientation!
Love is a beautiful thing, and at Dream State, we celebrate it unconditionally!
Reduce the hassle of travel and let us come to you!
Throw a party in the salon! You are welcome to bring hors d'oeuvres and champagne and to enjoy our relaxing atmosphere!
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question not answered below? Submit it here and we'll reply asap!
- 1 Can the stylist do my hair at the salon and come to the venue?
- 2 What if I need to add someone to my wedding party appointments at the last minute?
- 3 Can my outside makeup artist come to the salon when we are there on my wedding day?
- 4 Can I use any form of discounts toward the cost of my services?
- 5 Does a salon referral/$20 first time service discount apply to my wedding party guests?
- 6 If my wedding hair stylist travels to my venue, how do I pay for the services?
- 7 What if I need to book my bridal party for a time when the salon is closed?
- 8 Can I provide my own makeup?
- 9 Is there a limit to how many bridal party members I can book?
- 10 Do you provide airbrush makeup?
- 11 Can you accommodate my wedding party having food & drink in your salon?
- 12 What if someone in my wedding party has short hair that needs to be washed and blown out?
- 13 Can I add or cancel any appointments for my wedding day?
- 14 Can I get a copy of the schedule of my wedding day appointments?
- 15 When do I need to book my entire wedding party's appointments?
- 16 When do I need to book my practice styling appointment?
- 17 What if I need another practice appointment?
- 18 What do I need to bring to my practice appointment?
- 19 What will we do at my practice style appointment?
- 20 Do I have to book a practice appointment?
- 21 What if my stylist travels overnight to my venue?
- 22 Can my stylist travel to my wedding venue?
- 23 Does Dream State have different price ranges for me to choose from?
- 24 How do I choose a stylist to do my wedding hairstyle?